Young people are main traffic participants and have a large influence on the community. Therefore, after 3 consecutive years of carrying out the traffic safety researches, VAMM desires to implement a new method of traffic safety propagandathat is more trendy and easier to approach the young people, thereby spreading strongly and directly impacting to the traffic participants’ awareness and behavior.
From this idea, a new traffic safety project in 2018 is launched by VAMM today – Traffic Safety Short Film Contest “I Know, I Change” in order to record and highly appreciate civilized behaviors in traffic through young people’s lens, contribute to develop a better and healthier traffic environment.
- Participants: All people who are Vietnamese citizens or foreigners who are living and working legally in Viet Nam.
- Form of contest:
Candidates will produce short films / video clips about civilized behaviors when participating in traffic. Throughout the work, each candidate should inspire the audiences to civilized traffic culture, as well as express his attitude of abiding by traffic regulations.
Candidates will have opportunity to win major awards as including:
- First Runner up: 70 million VND
- 2nd Runner up: 30 million VND
- 3rd Runner up: 20 million VND
- 01 Most Voted Award: 10 million VND
- 27/09/2018: Officially launch and open register gate
- 01/10/2018: Accept the submission
- 08/10/2018: Open voting gate
- 04/11/2018: Close the submission gate
- 15/11/2018: Close the vote gate
- 22/11/2018: Announce the results
- How to participate
- Step 1: Register here (https://goo.gl/LzkcM4), and please send link of your work to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through fanpage of the contest https://www.facebook.com/toibiet.toithaydoi/
Step 2: Check your work and post on fanpage of the contest.
Step 3: Call upon votes for the work which are posted officially on the fanpage
- Contact information of the contest organizer:
- Tel: (84 4) 7307 7979 (ex: 62900)
(From 9h00 to 17h00, Monday to Friday)
With the message “Changing for civilized traffic”, beside the valuable awards, the contest is also an opportunity for candidates of all ages, especially young people to express their creativity and talent. Your civilized action today will create positive impact on people around you and change the community participating in traffic in the future!
For more information, please feel free to contact us at:
Ms. Nghiêm Thị Thanh Huyền